As the curator of this exhibition, I, Nikolaos Papadogiannis, would like to extend my gratitude to the following people and organisations:
- To OEK [Omospondia Ellinikon Koinotiton, the Federation of Greek Communities], my project partner for this exhibition.
- To the AHRC (Arts and Humanities Research Council) in the UK for funding the project of which this exhibition forms part.
- OEK, the Archive of the Hamburg Institute for Social Research, the ASKI (Archeia Synchronis Koinonikis Istorias, Contemporary Social History Archives), Dr Ursula-Helen Kassaveti, Eleni Xanthopoulou and Evgenia Tsanana for providing me with the material which this exhibition contains.
- Prof Christiane Reinecke for her generous feedback on an earlier version of the text accompanying the exhibition.
- Evgenia Tsanana on her very useful input on the section on lesbian Feminism.
- Dr Ursula-Helen Kassaveti for authoring the text on the work of Lefteris Xanthopoulos, which contextualises the film entitled The Greek Community of Heidelberg.
- Mary Woodcock Kroble for designing the exhibition website and adding the relevant material.
- Dr Claudia Hein for copyediting the German version of the website.
I am fully responsible for any errors and omissions.